Part-time Assistant Teacher
POSITION SUMMARY: The teacher is responsible to assist in the management of the classroom including supervision of children, curriculum, having an attractive room and following Kiddie Prep school’s policies.
1. High school graduate or have had a childhood development course.
2. Requires 20 hours of related continuing education each school year.
3. Good health statement from a physician is required and ability to lift 30 pounds.
4. Required ability to maintain confidentiality.
5. Previous experience working directly with children is desirable.
6. Good relational skills with parents, children and staff.
Please go to our website, www.kiddieprepschool.org, and fill out an application found under our documents tab.
- Contact Person: Melanie Rohloff
- Contact Person's Position: Assistan Director
- Phone Number: 260-485-7951
- Fax Number: 260-485-2812